SOCIAL SECURITY SCHEME
INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION – MAHARASHTRA STATE
About the scheme (IMA MS SSS)
Aims and Objects of the Scheme: The scheme shall provide financial assistance to nominee of a member of this Scheme in the event of his / her death.
Eligibility of the Members: Any life member of I.M.A- M.S., up to age of 60 years is eligible to become a member of this Scheme.
Payment Schedule at the time of Admission:
|Amount for DD for various Age group||Advance Fraternity
Fees( Annual fees for 2 years)
|1||Below age 30 years||3000/-||100/- + 100/-||1000/-||4200/-|
|2||Below age 40 years||3000/-||100/- + 100/-||2000/-||5200/-|
|3||Below age 50 years||3000/-||100/- + 100/-||3000/-||6200/-|
|4||Between 51-55years||3000/-||100/- + 100/-||4000/-||7200/-|
|5||Between 55-60years||3000/-||100/- + 100/-||5000/-||8200/-|
Payment Schedule Every Year :
- Every member of the Scheme shall contribute Death Fraternity Contribution (D.F.C.) of Rs. 100/- in the event of death of member for 25years. Out of the above amount Rs. 70/- shall be paid to the nominee of the deceased member and Rs. 30/- will go towards the Corpus Fund.
- If a member pays his / her yearly D.F.C. continuously for 25 years, he / she shall not be required to pay such contribution any further, but shall remain a member of the Scheme and Scheme shall pay on his / her behalf from Corpus Fund.
Calculation of Death Benefit Contribution:
On the receipt of information from a nominee about the death of the member, his / her nominee shall be paid Fraternity Contribution through the Local Branch Secretary (Rs. 70 x number of members on that date and Balance if any lying on A.F.C. account of member). Member’s benefit of Fraternity Contribution is after completion of one year of membership of IMA MS SSS. However nominee of a member shall be entitled for such benefits, if death of a member occurs due to accident, even within one year of joining the Scheme. Nominee has to present police file number and postmortem report.
A founder member, who joined the scheme in 1990 had since 1990, when expired, family was paid Rs. 3, 94,000/- in last year..A senior member joined on 31.05.2010, his family was also paid 3, 94,000/- only, during last year.
Last year during 2013 – 2014, nominee will be paid Rs. 4, 10,750/-.
This year during 2014 – 2015, nominee will be paid Rs. 4, 23,000/-.
Friends – can you have any such scheme – that can give your family such a high returns and MOST IMPORTANT – A SENSE OF PARTICIPATION?
As on today we have about 6673 members.
WHAT WE NEED
- Form, duly completed, with endorsement from the Hon. Secretary / President of Local Branch, to certify you to be a Life member of the I.M.A. – Branch.
- Copy of Life membership Certificate form HQ.
- Age Proof – Certified Copy of School leaving Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate from Municipality or Gram Panchayat.
- Multicity – payable at par Cheque / D.D. for appropriate amount.
- The name of the nominee, is a MUST, if more than one nominee, specify the % SHARE of for each. Disputes of any kind will be under jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts only.
- Applicant and nominee’s Passport size photo to be pasted on the form,
You can also pay ADVANCE DEPOSIT TOWARDS FFC & ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION in multiples of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 5000/- , 10000/-, 15000/- etc.) without any interest. The office will deduct the outstanding payment every year & send the statement of their balance deposit. This is totally VOLUNTARY. In case of death of a member the deposit will be refunded to the nominee along with death benefit claim amount. This will spare members from the annual exercise to pay FFC in time & threat of deletion.
Be a member of I.M.A. M.S. S.S.S. and motivate your friends to join the Scheme.
It is beneficial to you, your family, your friend and his family too.
I also suggest joining the National Social Security Scheme of IMA – HQ, having its office at Ahemedabad. This Scheme is also working on the same line as IMA MS SSS., with little different method of calculation. The last nominee was paid about Rs. 5,31.000/ – in March 2013. From 1st April 2013 onwards it increase to more than about Rs. 9,75,000/ -.
Dr. Shailendra Mehtalia
Chairman – IMA – MS – SSS.
Mobile : +91 9820377174